Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where is a Mac Guy when you need him?

Well, my apple eMac is dead. Won't turn on. Yes it is plugged in! It is only 3 years old, it should be lasting alot longer then that right? It has been acting funny lately, so I guess I should have gotten it looked at. We (I) don't use it that often, since my desk it full of clutter and it is just easier to use the laptop, and I do my digi scraping on the hp. Yes, we have 3 computers. The HP had died, and so we got the apple. Then the HP got fixed, yeah for warrenties, and this summer James 'needed' a laptop, but I love it and use it alot more then he does.

So are there any Mac Smaties out there or do I need to make a trip into town next week. It was 'seizing' up on me whenever it was in screen saver mode. Maybe I burnt it out by leaving it on too long? I hope it doesn't cost too much to fix. The don't have too much on there, I think. I put my pics on both pc's so I don't have to worry about that, but the apple had some auto fills that I wanted to use today (can't remember the password for my student loan account!). Otherwise I has probably been 2 months since I last used the mac.

Okay, that's all for now. I have to put away the laundry that I washed yesterday. Love ya, bye!

2 comments:

melbo said...

I know a guy who is great with computers and he had a Mac once; he lives in my basement. He only makes house calls on weekends, but you might be able to get tech support over the phone. I can get you his information if you want, but you probably already have it!

Marc said...

Your dad says your power supply probably died.